|Home||» Products||» Ball Valves||» Extended Stem Ball Valves|
Extended Stem Ball Valves
Counted among the prominent firms of the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying, importing, exporting and trading Extended Stem Ball Valves. Manufactured in tandem with industry standards, these valves are generally used in oil and gas industry for controlling high pressure. These valves are supervised by experts at every stage of manufacturing, with an aim to maintain higher standards of quality. All these Extended Stem Ball Valves are known for their dimensional accuracy, perfect finish, rigid construction, resistance against corrosion and durability.
- Dimensional Accuracy
- Perfect Finish
- Rigid Construction
- Resistance Against Corrosion And Durability
- PARTH VALVES AND HOSES has extensive experience in manufacturing floating ball valve as well as Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves, Full bore ball valve, Reduced bore ball valve, both Soft and Metal Seated.
- Size: 1/2â up to 12â(DN 15 up to DN 300)
- Pressure Rating: ASME 150# to 300#
- Materials: Carbon Steel, stainless Steel (SS304, SS316, SS316L) Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloys.
- Design Standard: design generally conforms to ASME B 16.34-2004 / API6D / BSEN ISO 17292 (BS5351); DIN EN 12516 Also, IS9890-1981
- Temperature Rating: -10 degree to 230 degree.
- Test (Inspection) Standard: IS 6157-1981, BS 6755 Part 1/API 598
- Construction Details: Single / Two / Three Piece Design / Side Entry / Trunnion / Full Bore/Reduced bore/ Block & Bleed / Soft and Metal Seated
- End Connection: Screwed, Socket Weld, Flanged, Butt-Weld, Triclover End, SMS/DIN union End.
- Operator / Actuator: Lever, Gear, Actuator (Pneumatic, and Electric Motorized)
- Special Service almost all PARTH VALVES AND HOSES can designs in a special version as per customerâs Requirements. In this case, all the material details and technical features are given by the Customer & all Design aspects from us.