|Home||» Products||» Butterfly Valves||» Actuated Butterfly Valves|
Actuated Butterfly Valves
With firm commitment to quality, our organization is engaged in manufacturing, supplying, importing, exporting and trading Actuated Butterfly Valves. Extensively used to control the flow of liquid and gas through a series of pipes, these valves made available in various specifications to match the diversified requirements of the patrons. Manufactured in concurrence with industry laid norms and standards, these Actuated Butterfly Valves are also applicable in larger lines as front and rear suctions.
- Corrosion Resistance
- Fine Finish
PARTH VALVES AND HOSES has extensive experience in manufacturing Butterfly valve in following Types, Wafer type design, lug type, Sanitary type, Double flange design , metal seated design.
- 1. 1” up to 24“ (DN 25 up to DN 600) hygienic series. (From DN 700 to DN 4000 on request)
- 2. 1.5” to 48” (DN 40 up to DN 1200) Industrial series
- Pressure Rating : PN10 (hygienic series) ASME 150# to 300#
- Materials : Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, stainless Steel (SS304, SS316, SS316L) ,Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloys, Hastelloy, Inconel.
- Design Standard : API 609 / BS EN 558-1, / ISO 5752
- Pressure / Temperature Rating : ASME B 16.34
- Test (Inspection) Standard : API 598.
- Operation : Lever, Gear, Actuator (Pneumatic and Electric Motorized)
Butterfly Valves are available in four different types’ versions :
- Centre Line
- Double Offset
- Tripple Offset
Special Service : almost all PARTH VALVES AND HOSES can designs in a special version as per customer’s Requirements. In this case, all the material details and technical features are given by the Customer & all Design aspects from us.