|Home||» Products||» Butterfly Valves||» Steel Butterfly Valves|
Steel Butterfly Valves
Being a customer centric organization, we are also engaged in manufacturing, supplying, importing, exporting and trading Steel Butterfly Valves. To manufacture these valves, our professionals make use of high grade material, which we procure from the certified vendors of the market. Along with this, our engineers strictly follow established norms and standards, at every stage of manufacturing, Before the final dispatch, these Steel Butterfly Valves are tested on various parameters of thermodynamic. Our clients appreciate these valves owing to their accurate dimensions, durability, sturdiness and rust resistance.
- Accurate Dimensions
- Rust Resistance
PARTH VALVES AND HOSES has extensive experience in manufacturing Butterfly valve in following Types, Wafer type design, lug type, Sanitary type, Double flange design , metal seated design.
- 1. 1” up to 24“ (DN 25 up to DN 600) hygienic series. (From DN 700 to DN 4000 on request)
- 2. 1.5” to 48” (DN 40 up to DN 1200) Industrial series
- Pressure Rating : PN10 (hygienic series) ASME 150# to 300#
- Materials : Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, stainless Steel (SS304, SS316, SS316L) ,Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloys, Hastelloy, Inconel.
- Design Standard : API 609 / BS EN 558-1, / ISO 5752
- Pressure / Temperature Rating : ASME B 16.34
- Test (Inspection) Standard : API 598.
- Operation : Lever, Gear, Actuator (Pneumatic and Electric Motorized)
Butterfly Valves are available in four different types’ versions :
- Centre Line
- Double Offset
- Tripple Offset
Special Service : almost all PARTH VALVES AND HOSES can designs in a special version as per customer’s Requirements. In this case, all the material details and technical features are given by the Customer & all Design aspects from us.