|Home||» Products||» Valve Actuator||» Valve Actuator|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 3000 INR/Piece
- Brown and Purple
- On on linear or quarter-turn valves
- Product Type
- Valve Actuator
- Carbon Steel
- Rectangle, Other
- Head Code
- Round, Other
Innovation is our forte and we strive to manufacture, supply, import, export and trade Valve Actuator. Widely used for installation in water treatment plant and gas controlling system, these actuators are manufactured using premium quality metals. Also, our experts ensure that these actuators adhere to international standards and guidelines of the industry. Offered Valve Actuator are tested by our experts on different parameters of quality, before the final delivery to the customers' disposal. Used in several industries, these actuators are known for their accurate dimensions, durability, rigid construction and corrosion resistance.
- Accurate dimensions
- Rigid construction
- Corrosion resistance.
- Travel Stops : Two external travel stops permit adjustments of +/-5 degree.
- Note : Travel stops are located on end caps on size 045 only.
- Bearings : Top quality bearings and seals for low friction and high cycle life to ensure trouble free operation. Same bearings are used for both high and low temperature operations.
- Spring Catridges : Modular pre-loaded spring catridges with metal spring guides for use in both high and low temperature applications.
- Extruded Aluminum Body : Hard anodized extruded aluminum body with honed internal surface for strength,high cycle life, and low fricitonal resistance.
- Shaft Insert Unique output shaft insert can be selected from a variety of standard sizes, including double D, ISO square, and round and keyed, or can be custom designed to fit any output shaft configuration.
- Blow-Out Proof Shaft Guide bar in pistons provides an inherent blow-out proof shaft design.
- Dual Rack and Pinion Design Dual rack and pinion design offers double acting and fail safe operations in same body. Reverse rotation can be accomplished by simply inverting the pistons.
- End Caps Standard end caps are rounded with no crevices to accumulate contamination. Optional end caps are available to provide 100% stroke adjustment in one direction.
- Actuator Mounting Manufactured in full compliance with the latest requirements of EN ISO 5211, with provisions for mounting solenoid valves and accessories, comply with NAMUR VDI / VDE 3845
- Alloy Steel Shaft : High strength alloy steel shaft with electrolysis nickel plating protection for maximum wear and corrosion resistance.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 4 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India